We are looking for highly skilled QA Engineer to help us to achieve high quality for our products so we can provide better value for our customers.
Our ideal candidate will have an extensive QA methodologies experience and comprehensive knowledge with tools and testing processes, testing life cycle from planning via execution to release, Conduct tests in various manners including manual, regression and automation. He or she will be proactive, innovative and passionate for success.
If you have an understanding of what makes people tick and want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to meet you.
Trunovate is a leading company in smart IIOT solutions helping its customer to step into a world of efficiency, automated decisions making and create a true value which can be measured every minute. We do it by using our long and deepen experience in manufacturing process, which built in machine learning modules, big data and sensors throughout the factory floor.
- At least 2 years experience of QA – Web Application Testing
- Knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Multitask capability
- Experience working with databases MsSql
- Excellent communication skills
What you’ll do?
- Learning new technologies and solving complex problems
- Be responsible for the testing life cycle from planning through execution till release
- Conduct tests in various manners including manual and regression
- Maintain high level of quality across all products
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication, and team playing skills
- Experience with API Testing
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Linux environment
- Experience with Agile methodology